SUPERSTAR ENGINEERING APPRENTICE WANTED
- Have you just completed a BTEC in Engineering?
- Are you looking for a tasty career with a world leading company?
- Do you love Pizza?
If answered yes to the above we want to hear from you!
Training 2000 Ltd are working with one of the world’s largest Pizza producers Dr Oetker in their search for an Apprentice Maintenance Engineer.
Dr Oetker is a German family owned business that operates in over 40 countries and employs over 11,500 staff worldwide. The group is made up of 5 divisions and has an annual turnover of 7billion Euros.
You will be working at their UK production site in Leyland that produces 50 million pizza’s every year! Working alongside 400+ employees, you will learn how to; carry out maintenance schedules, provide continuity of engineering, reduce downtime of the plant and machinery and provide Engineering breakdown cover. In 2019 the company completed a £30m investment at this site adding a new production line, raw materials storage capacity and technology which led to faster and more efficient freezing. The site even has a testing kitchen where staff test and develop lots of new products.
The successful applicant will complete four years of Apprenticeship training and will spend the first year at Training 2000’s centre in Blackburn. Here you will gain hands on experience in our Engineering workshop and develop new skills to be used in the workplace from year two onwards. In addition to this you will also begin your Further Education course- BTEC Diploma City and Guilds one day per week classroom based learning alongside your Apprenticeship.
What you will get in return:
- A rare opportunity to join one of the world’s largest FMCG businesses
- Regular Training and development throughout your career
- Global career opportunities
- A starting Apprenticeship salary of £10,987
- Full time and permanent position as a Maintenance Engineer at the end of the Apprenticeship
Apply for Engineering Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly