Installation Engineer Apprentice
1 day left
An exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Electrical Installation Engineer to join a dynamic company based in Rushden, specialising in Industrial sites.
The company has been established for over 30 years and is proud to provide a professional, reliable service to the Industrial and Commercial sector, with an excellent reputation for quality care and customer service and a winner of the Northamptonshire SME awards for 'Employer of the Year'.
As an Apprentice Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be-
- Assisting and learning to carry out maintenance repairs and installation of electrical systems.
- Assisting and learning to carry out the installation of new electrical systems using a full range of installation materials and techniques.
- Assisting and learning to carry out routine checking and testing of all types of electrical systems including the location and repair of faults.
- Assisting and learning to carry out planned and reactive maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Assisting and learning to carry out tests, recording, analysing and interpreting the results.
- Work on customer sites, alongside the company's fully qualified electrical engineers.
- Working to become fully qualified to 18th Edition and AM2
- Working in Industrial environments - Recycling, Printing, Farming.
- There are often early starts with this role.
- Be fully committed to becoming a high standard Engineer.
- Possess a good work ethic
- Possess good customer facing skills and able to communicate well at different levels.
- Have a high level of accuracy.
- Be motivated to learn and achieve.
- Currently working towards 18th Edition Qualifiation.
- Able to tolerate working at height.
- Math and English at GCSE level A* to C.
- Previous experience within a similar role working in an industrial environment essential.
- Good manual skills for electronic and electrical installation tasks
- The ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Hold a valid driving licence.
- 25Days holiday
- JIB apprentice rates paid.
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this this role then please apply now!..... click apply for full job details