Graduate Classroom Assistant
Would you like to work in a school that encourages everybody to have a responsibility for the development of every single student in the school?
Maybe you would enjoy a position where you get paid to facilitate a high standard of education and make an impact?
Perhaps consider this Graduate Classroom Assistant role as one that will help improve and develop your experience ready for further training in 2021?
Graduate Classroom Assistant - Your Role:
- You will be working with the fantastic Teachers at the school to ensure that the children are receiving excellent provisions for learning
- Working with specific groups of children to raise attainment and progress
- Creating classroom resources for the Teacher and children to work with
- A clear role model for the children to look up and aspire to be like
- Become a valued member of staff
Graduate Classroom Assistant - Your background
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree
- Good academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in working with children
- Passionate about education
- Ideal position for an aspiring Teacher!
Graduate Classroom Assistant: Your School
- Based in Brent, North London (NW6).
- Lovely Primary School
- Easy to get to via tube/bus
- High standard of education
- Commitment to raising standards
- Teacher training opportunities available in 2020
Make sure that you click APPLY to register your interest in this Graduate Classroom Assistant position today!! Shortlisting is ongoing so make sure that your name is on the shortlist!..... click apply for full job details