7 days left
Apprentice week has begun and Gleeson are recruiting a Technical Apprentice to join our passionate, collaborative and respectful team. Based at the regional office this role will be to support the Technical Department for the business including planning, surveying and technical. Throughout the 2 years of training you will be exposed to many aspects of the construction process of our new homes from conception to completion.
- Relevant training provided
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum + bank holidays
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (with company and voluntary contribution)
- Healthshield membership (upon successful completion of probationary period)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleesons
- Visiting potential sites, new start up sites and current sites to assist construction management processes, including assisting with solving any potential site construction and sales queries.
- Drawing and document management; including updating registers, printing and distributing to sites and internal departments.
- Administration duties including; creating word documents, spreadsheets, collating data, contacting utility companies and consultants, filing, working with technical drawings and general office duties.
- Assisting in the preparation of pre-start agendas and supporting information.
- Registering new developments with the Building Control Body.
- The process of applying for postal addresses for new developments.
- Involvement and liaison with external consultants, local authorities and utility companies.
- Assist with the tender process and analysis of new utility services.
- Working as part of a team.
- Monday to Thursday - 8...... click apply for full job details