Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship | Bristol
Are you passionate about computers?
Have you studied IT at college?
Would you jump at the chance to use your skills in a rapidly expanding IT company In Bristol? This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to get involved in many different aspects of IT in a growing business. All technical training will be given in-house and the Level 3 Apprenticeship will be in Infrastructure Technician with professional Apprenticeships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide first line help-desk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email and remote support.
- Pro-actively manage Help-desk ticket system.
- Keep accurate records of work completed and ongoing jobs.
- Purchasing and setting up of new equipment.
- Documenting of issues, fixes and system changes.
- Undertake or assist with any other admin duties as required.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Good levels of customer service.
- Proactive and logical approach to resolving issues.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware.
- Understanding of how a help-desk is run.
- Driving license.
- Trouble shooter.
- A desire to help and to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills in order to deal with the needs of the business politely and efficiently.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade C+ including Math's (or equivalent).
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- Payrise after 6 months
- Monthly commission on new business generated.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Apply for Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship | Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly