Digital Marketing Apprentice
Web.com UK are currently looking for a confident, tech-savvy apprentice to join their Social Media team! This exciting role opens up the opportunity to work on a range of fantastic projects and integrate within different elements of Digital Marketing!
Web.com UK help businesses compete and succeed in the online market. Web.com UK meet the needs of hard-working, entrepreneurial business owners at any stage in their life-cycle, with affordable, subscription-based solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door within Marketing within an exciting business.
Find out more about information about Web.com (UK) here:
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Create and manage social media campaigns on behalf of businesses using tools such as Facebook Business Manager
- Working closely with sales staff, and clients, to understand the goals and expectations each business/client has for their social media campaign
- Working within a team to create effective social media strategies for new and existing clients across multiple platforms
- Providing regular updates to clients, sales, and team members based on social media KPIs
- Write compelling ad copy and create imagery to produce effective social media adverts
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Web.Com.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in social media and/or marketing
- Good telephone manner
- Flexibility within the workplace
- Knowledge of marketing and the importance of Social Media
- Desire to learn new software and systems, such as Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of creative software such as Photoshop would be advantageous
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- GCSE Grade 4/C English Language or Functional Skills Level 2 English
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- GBP10,712 per annum
- Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm
- 25 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- PerkBox incentive
- Free parking
- Staff Social Events
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document:
click apply for full job details