Digital Marketing Apprentice
Alliance Transport Technologies provides a full range of aftermarket solutions for the bus, coach and commercial vehicle markets. Led by industry specialists, the Alliance Transport Technologies team are experts in delivering a complete, end-to-end aftermarket solution.
They've recently opened up an exciting opportunity to join their bubbly marketing department by being involved in tasks such as Pay Per Click campaigns, using WordPress, and uploading content to websites! Operating out of 2 sites, the successful individual will be located at the head office located in Wakefield with a plethora of public transport links and free parking on-site for drivers!
Find more about Alliance Transport Technologies here;
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Creating Pay Per Click campaigns (PPC)
- Working and improving on website traffic
- Looking into data analytics
- Supporting with website content & web errors.
- Uploading content onto the company website
- Using WordPress
- Email & Marketing Campaigns
Desired Qualities, skills & knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Good work ethic, self-motivated
- Eagerness to learn & develop
- Approachable & Friendly
- Analytical thinker
- Open Mindset
- A minimum of Grade 4 in English Language, or equivalent is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- GBP8736 per annum
- Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm
- 28 day's holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Progression opportunity to Level 4.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided.
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information - Advice and Guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on this document...... click apply for full job details