Sales Support Apprentice
Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Apprentice to join our ever expanding business.
As Sales Support Apprentice the role will involve working within our busy and exciting Sales office where you will learn and utilise general customer service skills in order to contribute to the business and successfully gain a Level 2 in Customer Service.
As a Sales Support Apprentice, the role will involve:
- Conducting scheduled outbound calls to customers to take orders and maintain relationships
- Updating the CRM system after every contact with a customer
- Receiving inbound calls from our B2B customers
- Helping all customers with product enquiries
- Completing any assigned administration tasks
- Using our in-house system, Outlook and Microsoft packages including Excel
- Actively and enthusiastically working towards achieving the Customer Service Apprenticeship Qualification
As a Sales Support Service Apprentice, It's important you have:
- Completed Secondary education
- GCSE C or above in English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator at all levels including the ability to negotiate
- PC literate
- Problem solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We would be really excited if you have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience of working to targets or KPI's
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!..... click apply for full job details