Apprentice Mechanic - Broadstairs
We are on the hunt for an Apprentice Mechanic to join our established client based in Broadstairs.
In this role you will be joining a group of technicians working on models at the leading edge of automotive design.
The ideal candidate will share their passion for automotive technology, their belief in service excellence and commitment to customer safety.
Please bear in mind before you apply that this role requires a high level of dedication and commitment from the successful applicant. There is an expectation that you will complete assessments, revision, off the job training and keep up to date with logging work in your own time.
You will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and service of the full range of vehicles.
- Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
- Conduct full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks
- Full training will be provided by senior technicians, management, and a dedicated mentor.
- Possess good communication skills
- Passionate about the industry
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
Dueto the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can onlyreply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If youhave not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, pleaseassume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion...... click apply for full job details