Digital Marketing Apprentice
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing and how it helps companies get their brand out there? If so, this is the role for you! You will be surrounded by a team of digital marketing experts that can help you build your skills and expand your knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Updating social media for clients such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working on email campaigns using such tools as Mailchimp
- Creating newsletters and banners
- Getting involved with the companies SEO
- Reviewing the hit rates via google analytic
- Handling client queries over the phones
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative individual
- Team Player
- Mature attitude towards work
- Good spelling and grammar
- Can use your own initiative
- A minimum of Grade 4 in English Language and Grade 3 in Maths, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- GBP9,750 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 8:45 AM - 5 PM
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Pizza Fridays
- Long term career prospects upon completion of the apprenticeship.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice, and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please contact us...... click apply for full job details