IT Support Apprentice - 07711
JZ Flowers is a family-run business and a leading producer of floral bouquets for UK retailers. Originally based in the UK, JZ Flowers is a vibrant and growing organization with established operations now in Holland, Ireland, Miami and Turkey.
Wanting to kick-start your career within IT? JZ flowers have an exciting opportunity available following the exponential growth of the business, within this role you'll be providing 1st line support to the business, understanding, and identifying user problems, and participating in project work with full support from the IT Department.
If you'd like to find out more, please visit their website;
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st line on-site, remote, telephone and email technical support to the business in a timely manner
- Accurately maintain records of repairs and fixes using the IT Helpdesk
- Stay up to date with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Escalating issues to senior members of the team
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software faults.
- Install and configure IT hardware and software
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- An understanding of and a visible passion for IT
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication ability
- Confidence when dealing with customers
- Methodical and logical troubleshooting mindset
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Full-time hours: 40 Hours per week Monday - Friday (08:30am - 17:00pm)
- 28 Day's Bank Holiday
- GBP12,000 Per annum
- Summer & Christmas Company Party's.
- Company Phone & Laptop
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role...... click apply for full job details