Networks and Telephony Apprentice
- Computer literate
- Good customer facing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a technical interest / aptitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Basic administrative and organisational skills
- Time management
- Good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative after training
- Quick thinker
- Positive, self-start attitude
- Fast learner
- Keen interest in technology
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Progression onto a higher apprenticeship for the right candidate
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate the candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.