Apprentice Data Analyst
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Excel.
- Ability to question, challenge and improve upon existing processes.
- Comfortable with undertaking complex analysis
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels of a business.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Resilience with an ability to keep calm under pressure and continue to follow the correct processes even under difficult circumstances.
- Confident with the ability to deal with logistics professionals at all levels.
- Willingness to build strong interpersonal relationships with team members and other departments.
A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
There is a strong possibility of a full time job and further progression within the business for hard-working apprentices.Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.