Technical Support Apprentice
Are you an aspiring IT Technician looking to start your career in an award-winning company specializing in communications?
Jola Cloud Solutions are an award-winning, channel-only supplier of business communications, specializing in mobile data SIMs. They are a global eSIM MVNO, providing innovative IoT and mobile data solutions to MSPs, ISPs, IT Support companies and Telecommunications Resellers. They have adapted their approach to address the particular needs of each channel, providing customized services and support.
Due to consistent and sustained growth, Jola are looking for a Technical Support Apprentice to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving and logging faults and requests for support
- Fixing 1st line problems and escalating where needed
- Amend to VoIP telephones
- Provide support on mobile SIM and mobile platform
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- A quick and methodical learner
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Any experience in Broadband connectivity, routers and VoIP/SIP technologies would be advantageous but not essential
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- GBP11,500 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am until 5:30pm)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical care
- Perk Box and insurance benefits
- Regular social events and team outings
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program with the possibility of progression onto one of our Level 4 programs.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an Apprenticeship, please find the below information- click apply for full job details