1st Line Support Technician Apprentice - 07689
Ascom UK is a global solutions provider of ICT, mobile workflow and communication systems focused on healthcare, retail, hospitality, and manufacturing.
In the UK, Ascom have delivered innovative solutions for almost 60 years. Supporting clinical and patient care, staff safety and operational efficiency, their solutions address the rigorous demands and strict requirements of dynamic organisations.
Ascom are committed to growth and are now looking for a passionate IT apprentice to join their team. If you can see yourself working on a helpdesk, dealing with queries and troubleshooting IT issues, this could be the role for you!
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):-
- Providing support via the helpdesk
- Dealing with technical queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Troubleshooting IT issues
- Escalating IT issues where needed to senior members of the team
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Ascom.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:-
- Good technical ability - experience beneficial
- Confident in handling technical situations
- Passionate about IT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- GCSE Math's Grade 4 or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:-
- Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- GBP18,000 Per Annum
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension package
- Salary security
- Private health care after 6 months
- Life insurance
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there may be future progression opportunities further within the business.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Funding & Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role...... click apply for full job details