IT Support Apprentice - 07575
Are you an aspiring IT Technician looking to start your career with a team of IT specialists?
Established in 2005, Universal Technologies support about 25/30 schools in North West and also offer commercial IT support services as an end to end ICT and communications consultancy. From server deployments and solutions, through to network infrastructure and communications, the team have a broad base of skills meaning they can match the right engineer to the right project every time.
Due to consistent and sustained growth, Universal Technologies are looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Resolve Service Desk incidents and fulfill any given requests
- Monitor the Service Desk during office hours for new issues
- Take ownership and resolve issues
- Respond to system failures in a timely manner
- Create and maintain procedures for new and existing processes
- Site visits to support with troubleshooting and fixing issues
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Typical IT hobbyist
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Over 18 ideally as DBS check required for schools
- A driver would be preferable, but not essential
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- GBP11,700 per annum
- Monday to Friday (8 am-5 pm)
- 20 days of annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program with the possibility of progression onto one of our Level 4 programs.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!..... click apply for full job details