IT Support Technician Apprentice
Based in Blackburn, Soft Sell have an enviable reputation for delivering high quality products and an excellent level of service and support!
Due to their growth, they're now looking for an enthusiastic and passionate IT Technician Apprentice to expand their busy and exciting team! The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and be passionate about starting a career in IT.
Roles & Responsibilities
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building networks
- Fixing and Maintaining Equipment such as laptops and PCs
- Working alongside the lead engineer in workshop repairs
- Providing first line support via remote assistance
- Participate in site visits to help resolve and fix IT issues
- Getting involved in tasks such as cabling and CCTV installation
- Helping with adhoc duties such as answering client telephone calls
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Soft Sell.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skill and phone manner
- Driven and ambitious
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the IT sector
- Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- GBP9,100 per annum
- Wage review at month 3 of the apprenticeship
- Monday to Friday 8.45am-5pm
- 20 day holiday plus Bank Holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!..... click apply for full job details