IT Support Apprentice - 07724
Are you an aspiring IT Technician looking to start your career with a team of IT specialists?
Laboc communications hold over 20 years' experience in the IT and Telecommunications industry with a simple, transparent and human approach to the Technology and customers they support. Whether their engineers are resolving issues remotely or in person, the team are on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
They are now looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to join their small team of technicians.
Roles and Responsibilities
Short term 1st line support including;
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Fact-finding on phone calls/logging tickets
- Anti-virus work, phone systems, password resets
- General IT support
- Working with Office 365
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic understanding and keen interest in IT and technology
- Problem solver
- Good communicator
- Passion to learn and develop
- A minimum of a grade C in Maths or a level 2 functional skills qualification
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- GBP9750 per annum
- Monday to Friday (08:00 - 16:30)
- 21 days of annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays & Christmas)
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program with the possibility of progression onto one of our Level 4 programs.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!..... click apply for full job details