Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Are you looking for an alternative to college or sixth form?
Are you looking to kick-start your career within the Digital Marketing industry?
Do you want to gain industry recognised Digital Marketing qualifications, as well as getting hands-on experience with one of our fantastic employers, all whilst getting paid?
If the answer is yes, then an LMPQ Digital Marketing Apprenticeship could be for you!
Our Employer is looking for a creative young individual to join the team to help support the business.
With over 25 years experience in the industry, Our employer is the largest electric gate automation supplier in the Midlands.
About the Role:
- To seek and engage via online forums and multiple social media accounts, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- To build ever increasing numbers of contacts, followers, friends via social media.
- To help research relevant content which could be utilised via our sites and then promoted.
- Monitoring the success of social media campaigns and reporting findings to management team.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Creating Content
- Using tools such as google analytics to enhance the companies SEO
- Basic Coding
Successful applicants will:
??Have grade C/4 or above in English and maths GCSE (or equivalent), or Functional Skills Level 2
??Be able to attend our training Academy in Birmingham weekly for your classroom-based days
- Good English language skills
- Ability to create engaging content
- Previous knowledge of content creation and social media platforms is an advantage.
- Passion for digital and social media
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Can work independently
- Able to work under pressure and handle urgent requests in an appropriate manner
- Willingness to learn on the job
Career Progression after Level 3 - This can lead on to:
- Possible permanent position with this employer upon completion of the apprenticeship
??Digital Marketing Executive, Content Co-Ordinator, Analytics, SEO, Campaign Executive and many, many more!
Apprentices are required to be as flexible as possible to meet the needs of the business. The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday to Friday. Shifts TBC
Training to be provided:
??Level 2 Certificate in Work skills with Embedded IT - Pre-Apprenticeship: 8 weeks with 16 days in total at our Academy
??Level 3 Digital Marketer Advanced Apprenticeship: 12/13 months made up of 1 day per week at our Academy (paid day), and 4 days in your workplace for the whole of the apprenticeship where you will cover the following modules:
Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding
Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles
??You will receive full training at LMPQ's Microsoft Imagine Academy as well as on the job training...... click apply for full job details