Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship - Level 3
Hallfield school is a select-entry independent school in Edgbaston, Birmingham, educating children from the age of three months to thirteen years.
We have a superb academic track record and a focus on supporting our pupils to become confident, well-rounded individuals equipped in every way to succeed. Each of our pupils matter to us as individuals.
We are proud of our outstanding reputation for preparing children for entry into the highly selective Local Authority Grammar and Independent schools across the West Midlands - and, from our hugely successful chess players to our athletics, cricket and rugby teams, we aim to enhance every aspect of our pupils' lives.
Hallfield is a Christian Foundation and welcomes children from all faiths.
The main responsibilities of this job role will include:
- Dress appropriately, smartly and must be professional
- Supporting an excellent range of activities that ensure that the pupils learn whilst having fun
- Assisting the facility in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all pupils appropriately
- Undertaking First Aid training as required
- Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in standards or appropriate legal requirements as required
- Ensuring that all Health and Hygiene requirements are adhered to at all times
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery and management
- Working with teams across the Centre
- Supporting children's learning and development, including supporting planning and observations
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources
- Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following safeguarding rules
- Working within confidentiality guidelines
- Have grade C/4 or above in English and Maths GCSE, or equivalent, or Functional Skills Level 2
- Previous experience within a school
- EYFS knowledge
You will need to attend our Training Academy in Birmingham City Centre for 11 days out of your whole apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and will be working within the school for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated assessor...... click apply for full job details