Apprentice Service Desk Analyst
If you have a genuine interest in working with technology and want to start a career in IT, we can offer you a foot on the career ladder within our service desk team.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide 1st/2nd line support to all IT services for Key Group and to ensure all systems and documentation are maintained, updated and available as required.
As part of your role you will be exposed to:
- Managing access to applications and systems.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software faults.
- Configuring and imaging devices.
- Creating and amending knowledge base articles.
Apprentice | Service Desk | IT | 1st Line | 2nd Line | Support | MS Office | Telephony | Customer Service | Customer Support | Data | Technology | Communication | Analysis | Apps | Systems | Hardware | Software
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Desire to work in a busy 1st/2nd line IT Support team providing telephone and face to face support.
- A can-do attitude and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately to complete work tasks.
- Able to record information and data accurately and basic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work alone without close supervision.
- Understands the requirement for excellent time keeping and time management in a support environment.
- Passion for technology and problem solving.
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group...... click apply for full job details