Apprentice Data Analyst
Annual wage £16,500.00
Working week Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 18 Jun 2018 Date posted 24 Apr 2018 Distance 45.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001391068 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- They want you to come with passion, creativity, openness, flexibility and drive.
- Practicality and pragmatism are important to them.
- They want you to understand the big picture and how your work fits into it.
- Good numeracy and problem-solving ability is a must.
- Attending the training organised by Estio and complete all associated coursework and examinations.
- Working with others, continually improve your information management skills.
- Adopting their coding and documentation standards.
- Working to understand the wider organisation and how their work contributes to their success.
- With support, deliver data projects in line with departmental standards.
- Maintaining a high level of quality in all deliverables.
- Enthusiasm for computing and data in particular.
- Open and honest - particularly about areas where you are struggling.
- Strong mathematical skills especially statistics.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.