Chartered Legal Executive Apprenticeship - Stockton & District Advice & Information Service
Weekly wage £136.90 ►Wages explained
Working week 37 hours per week Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 30 Jul 2018 Date posted 24 Apr 2018 Distance 262.3 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001391374 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Ability to work with clients
- Legal Research skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work in a business environment
- Commitment to provide a professional Welfare Advice Service to the public
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to Policies and Procedures
- Ability to deal with sensitive personal client situations effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Qualifying Law Degree (QLD)
- Completion of Solicitor Training requirements
- Career in Welfare Advice agencies
Things to consider
- Post is paid monthly
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work.
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures.
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding.