Software Engineer Apprentice
5 days left
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in learning and growing as a software engineer
Dedicated, with the ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
Well-organised, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.Desired qualifications
- You will have 2 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above, with preferably one in Technology, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or similar STEM subject
- Experience from personal, school or open source projects or programming competitions is a plus
A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. Continuation to the full BSc Degree apprenticeship available following successful completion of the foundation degree apprenticeship, with Ada.Things to consider
To be eligible for the apprenticeship you must ensure you meet the following criteria:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Resident in an EU country for the past 3 years.