Business Analyst Apprentice - 14873
- Genuine interest in software development and the Investment Management industry
- Willingness & aptitude to learn new skills
- Problem Solver with analytical mind
- Demonstrates a pro-active, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Good communication, presentation and organisational skills
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
• An A-Level in ICT
• Or An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT
• Or A Level 3 Apprenticeship in a similar subject or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT 180 Credits
Possible full time employment within the company upon completion of this Apprenticeship.
- Salary is £18,500 for a one year traineeship, followed by a review and the potential offer a second year and finally the potential to offer the role on a full-time basis after 2 years
- 22 days holiday plus public holidays, Pension 5% non-contributory plus up to a 5% match
- Range of employee benefits like cycle to work scheme, gym discount, free eye test etc.
- Apprenticeship discounts such as reduced cost oyster card