Chartered Manager - Degree Apprenticeship
Annual Salary £17,000
- Working week Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
- Apprenticeship duration 4 years
- Possible start date 03 Sep 2018
- Date posted 26 Apr 2018
- Distance 47.9 miles
- Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship
- Reference number VAC001392491
- Positions 1 available
- Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Confident communicator - able to tailor communication style according to the audience.Personal qualities
- Passion and motivation to start and develop a career within the Supply Chain & Logistics industry in the UK market post-academia
- Flexible in approach to working styles, shifts and roles
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the apprenticeship
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the apprenticeship
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environment
Standard University entry criteria applies:
- 260 UCAS points/104+ UCAS points from September 2017 under the new UCAS tariff system (or equivalent)
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics or;
- Completion of a Level 3 Apprenticeship (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline or;
- Recognised and equivalent qualification
This is an amazing opportunity for you to earn whilst you learn in the work place - you will gain real experience whilst studying towards a business degree! £17,000 pa + competitive benefits package.
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our Apprentices to build their careers with us and contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.