Data Analyst Apprentice
5 days left
- Good communicator
- Experience with manipulating data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Comfortable with basic statistics and analytics
- Databases and database programming
- Calm and organised
- Good attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Motivation to work with children and young people
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
- Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours and attitudes to use authority and maintaining discipline
- Have a willingness to demonstrate a commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis
- A Level in maths or statistics related studies (or equivalent qualification)
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and maths or equivalent
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
Do I live close enough to London that I could commute there and back every day?
Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
Do I want to work in the Data Analyst industry and have I researched into it?