Data Analyst Apprentice
- Maintaining a passion for software development and technology
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Communicate to properly understand user requirements while accommodating new ideas
- The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications)
at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
Do I live close enough to Birmingham that I could commute there and back every day?
Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
Do I want to work in the Data Analyst industry and have I researched into it?