Data Analyst Apprentice
This is a fantastic long term opportunity for a logical, methodical individual looking for a very data heavy, analytical position with the chance to learn and achieve a Level 4 Data Analyst qualification.
The responsibilities of the job shall include, but not be limited to, the following functions:
• Fulfil managed service roll within client environment
• Route optimisation and daily route planning
• Daily KPI completion and summary
• Business process analysis and process improvement
• Data analysis and modelling
• Running and tracking of routing procedures
• Problem definition, requirements & solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Client relationship management
• Vendor Management
• Various KPI and report completion
• Use of and support for systems deployed by Omnia (working assumption is you will be trained and qualified by Omnia team to provide support)
• Facilitating the implementation of various other technologies as they relate to the project
• Vendor management and SLA measurement
• End to end planning and workflow management on site
• Map out operational process and how different applications will integrate
• On-site assistance to modelling
• Configure systems (software and in-cab device) based on agreed workflow and required outcomes
• Implement and setup KPI’s and measures
• Run pilot site trials to test and refine processes
• Document SOP’s, order taking, planning/tracking and driver interfaces
• Assist with the design and implement of dashboards measuring critical KPI’s
- Above all a passion and energy to learn new skills, someone who is very self motivated and highly focused and has a great enthusiasm for work.
- Good Communication, IT and Math skills.
- Good at using spreadsheets.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Good at quickly and accurately entering data.
5 GCSE's graded C or above and 3 A-Levels in either Business, Maths etc. or a completed Level 3 qualification
Apply for Data Analyst Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly