Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprentice
The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our team at Somerset Larder, and gain a level 2 qualification as a Hospitality Team Member. The successful candidate will undertake a range of duties, which include:
- Meeting and serving customers/customer service
- Cash handling
- Serving food/drink
- Helping with preparation of food and drink when required
- General cleaning duties
- Taking deliveries as and when required
- Competent with using a tablet to operate till transactions
- The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSE or equivalents in the range of A to E, 9/3 including English and maths (or equivalent qualifications).
- Individuals who have not yet achieved English and maths at GCSE or equivalent Grade D/3 / Functional Skills Level 1 (or equivalent qualification) or above will need to do so in order to complete this Apprenticeship.
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Be pleasant and patient
- Ability to prioritise
- Willing to learn
- Smart appearance and hygiene conscious
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.