EY Business Apprenticeship Programmes
Through valuable, on-the-job experience, you’ll get to know our clients, their businesses and how they work. You’ll ask them better questions to help build a better working world. You’ll earn a salary from your very first day, work towards a professional qualification, and use your insights and skills to solve complex business challenges. And, you’ll make an impact that not only aligns with our purpose, but that helps entire economies to thrive and prosper. This is your chance to explore your interests while creating your own individual experience. Your chance to deliver on big promises that add real value. If you have the passion to succeed, you have what takes to be extraordinary here.
What will you be doing?
You can choose from three business areas: Assurance, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax. You’ll be:
- Working with local, national and global clients, from start-ups to big organisations
- Getting to know our clients, their businesses and how they work
- Testing checks and balances to ensure they work how they’re supposed to
- Spending time travelling to other offices and client sites – when it’s safe to do so
- Building important relationships with clients
- Solving urgent and important business problems by analysing data and proposing solutions for underperforming businesses
- Solving complex business challenges, such as; advising them on complex tax issues, analysing data in financial statements
- Assisting with solvent and insolvent processes
Our apprenticeships offer you a great start to your career as you’ll be working on live client projects from day one and supported by inspirational colleagues throughout. At the end of the programme, you’ll have gained professional qualifications, a host of transferable skills, lots of practical experience and a network of mentors to help you keep on developing. Beyond everything you’ll have gained, you’ll feel a true sense of belonging amongst a group of people who respect you for who you are and what you bring.
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, and to have completed three A-levels/Five Highers (or equivalent) by the time the programme starts.
“The most exciting thing about my role is definitely the fast-paced nature of it. ” Lucas, Assurance Business Apprentice
Project You. It’s yours to build.