L'Oréal Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
L’Oréal is a brand name we all recognise, present in 130 countries on five continents and with 32 international brands. They are looking for nine Degree Apprentices to join their team.
Fast track your business career! Starting in January 2021, over a 3 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at L’Oréal in London and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn, Central London) completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and driven candidates who can contribute to the success of L’Oréal. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a world leading cosmetics company and build a CV full of invaluable work experience.
- Study a BA(Hons) Business Management degree at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent.
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by L’Oréal and graduate with zero student debt.
- Be paid £18,000 per annum.
- Be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture that only strives to be number one.
Find out more and apply by following the link.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on Friday 30th October.
- Eligible to study an apprenticeship in the UK
- English Language and Maths GCSE grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Passion for business
- Aged 18+
- If you are studying A levels or completing further education, you must be due to complete your qualification(s) in 2020. We are unable to progress applications for students that are part way through their current studies or have disengaged with their level 3 studies.