Business Change Support Apprentice
Annual wage £14,500.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 01 Sep 2018 Date posted 30 Apr 2018 Distance 109.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001394346 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Face every new challenge with a ‘can-do' attitude
- Committed to achieve and maintain quality; suggest ideas for improvements in my and others' way of working.
- Prioritises exceeding client expectations; seek to understand reasons for obstacles and take action to overcome them.
- Receptive to new ideas and positive change.
- Put Clients first: meet our client needs. Offer relevant solutions/capabilities and exceed client expectations as their Trusted Adviser
- Do the right thing: be honest and ethical; have integrity, compassion and respect; make effective decisions confront issues, follow regulations - apply the Greater Good
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
- To gain a full time position within the business.