Digital/ Technological Developer Apprentice
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to properly understand user requirements while accommodating new ideas.
- Have a passion for software development and technology with perhaps some exposure to coding.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- Educated to A level (or equivalent) at C or above with at least one qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Grades A*-C or grade 4 (or equivalent) in GCSE English & Maths
If you perfrom well there will be the opportunity after 2 years to work as a fully qualified Software developer working on the cutting edge of technology.Things to consider
You must be willing to travel to London to attend college on a regular basis.
To be eligible for the apprenticeship you must ensure you meet the following criteria:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Resident in an EU country for the past 3 years.