Software Developer Technician Apprentice
5 days left
- An understanding of development in Microsoft, Java or other development languages/frameworks.
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to plan tasks to achieve deadlines.
- Experience in Microsoft,
- Self-motivated and perseverant.
- Methodical and disciplined in approach to all tasks.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Aptitude for problem solving at all levels.
- Ability to learn, absorb and implement new ideas or technologies quickly.
- Ability to create and drive technical innovation.
- Ability to apply past experience and knowledge in a new context.
- You will educated to GCSE level including English and Marhs at grade C or above (or equivalents)
- A computing qualification will be an advantage
Excellent - the company are looking for the successful applicant to become a long term emplyee of the organisation.Things to consider
Do you possess the required interest and passion for Software Development?
Are you able to travel to the place of work in Worcester on a daily basis?