Network Engineer Apprentice - Level 4
4 days left
- You will need at least a C grade in both GCSE or equivalent qualification Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Conscientious, with ability to pay attention to detail
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Happy to work away from home
- Be flexible and a self-directed hard-working member of the team
- Strong organisational and time management skills - self motivated
- Experience of installing data networks is desirable
- Outgoing, honest and positive personality
- This is an active role so physical fitness is important
- Microsoft Excel, Windows-based PC applications
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the IT sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
- You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE or equivalent qualification
- A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level, or equivalent qualification in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
- Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
- Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship you will achieve Microsoft accredited certifications this is a fantastic step in your IT career, for the right candidate future career progression within the company is almost certainly an option
- For this role you will need a Full UK driving license, due to travelling between sites