Banking Off-cycle Analyst
Working at Barclays
Find out what it's like to work at Barclays.
An off-cycle internship offers a unique opportunity to work within one of the various teams within Banking for an extended period of time, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the work and culture and gain invaluable insight. You'll have ample opportunities to expand your horizons across different sectors and products within Banking, and across the Investment Bank as a whole. The internship programme will provide you with the support and networking opportunities you need.
- Amsterdam – Mandatory: Dutch and English
- Dubai – Mandatory: English, Desirable: Arabic
- Frankfurt – Mandatory: German and English
- Madrid – Mandatory: Spanish and English
- Milan – Mandatory: Italian and English
- Paris – Mandatory: French and English
- Stockholm – Mandatory: one of the following - Swedish / Norwegian / Danish / Finnish + English
- Tel Aviv - Mandatory: Hebrew and English.
What to expect
As well as getting to grips with the day job, the additional time spent on the desk will allow you to become fully involved in longer-term projects. You'll work as an integrated part of the team, being given opportunities to develop your skills and add value for clients.
How you'll develop
Whilst on an off-cycle internship, you'll have ample opportunities to expand your horizons across different sectors and products within Banking, and across the Investment Bank as a whole. The internship programme will provide you with the support and networking opportunities you need to make the most of your time here. You'll also gain an insight into how different areas of Banking work together to deliver solutions for Barclays’ clients.
Who thrives here
To be successful as an off-cycle intern, you’ll demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and an aptitude for identifying opportunities and solving problems for clients.