Marketing Executive Apprentice
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, digitally talented individual to join a company that is very much all about family values.
Their looking for a mature, dedicated and socially clever person to join them and dive into the deep end with everything Marketing related; where the successful candidate will get the opportunity to progress and achieve a Level 4 in the Digital Marketing Executive.
• To ensure delivery of the local marketing plan
• To assist the franchisee in evaluating marketing activity, setting marketing strategy and creating marketing plans to meet business objectives
• To ensure Puddle Ducks is present locally across a variety of media
• To create marketing materials to support the local plan
• To use the marketing budget in line with the agreed strategy & deliver value for money
• To build relationships with local press & contacts
• To provide a link with the customer care team and identify local Marketing targets that will build customer numbers and drive both class viability and profitability
• To assist franchisee in understanding influencers of customer satisfaction and make recommendations eg surveys.
The role is office-based, however you will be required regularly to carry out various talks, fairs & presentations as well as occasionally carrying out some duties from home, poolside and at other venues such as team meetings, conferences or presentations. Some weekend or evening work will be required.
Our teams helped us create Puddle Ducks vision, mission and company values and you will be expected to embrace these throughout this role.
Required Qualifications; Candidates applying need to ideally have either a Level 3 in Digital Marketing or have at least 12 months work experience within a Marketing role
● Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
● Good attention to detail and accuracy
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● An understanding of marketing is desirable
● Knowledge of Social Media
● Computer Literate