Data Analyst Apprentice (a Creative Pioneers 2 apprenticeship)
- You'll prepare a Real Work Portfolio, based on a project you've completed monthly
- You'll have to weekly reflect on how work is going, what you've been up to and anything that you've learnt in your Reflective Journal;
- There are three weeks over the 18 months of in-class training;
- You'll have online courses to complete over the period to make you a proficient and effective Data Analyst;
- You'll have to keep an Off-The-Job training tracker - it's just a reminder of the work you've done and ensures you meet the allotted time you should have to develop your skills and hone you into being the best Data Analyst you can be!
- Hard working
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects
Ongoing employment at this or another agency or progress onto a higher level qualification.Things to consider
Please list ALL qualifications you currently hold (or are awaiting results for) accurately and comprehensively, including subject name and level as appears on certification. If - after being offered a position - you are found to have deliberately omitted or inaccurately listed qualifications that make you ineligible for the apprenticeship (e.g. previous training in the same modules) you will be in breach of your contract with Creative Pioneers2 and we reserve the right to either re-advertise the role or offer to an alternative candidate.