Digital Security Analyst Apprentice - 15125
- You will have an interest in computers in areas such as: security operations, incident analysis, incident handling, and vulnerability management or testing, system patching, log analysis, intrusion detection, network and firewall administration.
- Information security career interest, including an understanding and awareness of the threat actors, their motivation, methodologies, and tactics.
- Interest in gaining awareness of the threat environment faced by multi-national oil, gas, petrochemical corporation.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's (grade A-C) including Maths and English or equivalent
- Be on track to achieve grades BCC at A Level or equivalent including one STEM subject
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
£18,300 base starting salary
Annual salary review
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Location and lunch allowance
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs
- Share plans
- On-site sports facilities
- A great pension plan
- Discounts on selected BP products
- Discounts on certain vehicles
- Health screening
- Important Information
“QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”