Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 03 May 2018 Distance 135.5 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001395386 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Mechanically adept.
- Effective team worker.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Computer literate.
- Dedicated to achieving your Apprenticeship.
- Keen interest in Engineering.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Enjoy practical work.
- Willingness to travel.
- 5 GCSE's at Grade A-C / 9-4, including Mathematics, English and a Science, Technology or Engineering related subject;
- as well as A Levels at grade C or above in both a Mathematical based subject and a Science, Technology, Engineering or additional Mathematics related subject, or 90+ credits in an Engineering BTEC.
- Or Eequivalent.
- Bespak is the perfect place to start your career as an Apprentice; our Apprenticeship schemes are aimed at people who have a passion for learning and the desire to build a career.
- We will provide you with the skills and support to unlock your potential and at the end of the Apprenticeship, our aim is to have you join us a Graduate Engineer and continue your professional career and development with us