Business Planning Apprentice (a Creative Pioneers 2 apprenticeship)
5 days left
It would be ideal if you can demonstrate interest and an ability for data/coding work in the past.
Examples could include:
- coding project portfolio on GitHub
- participation to stack overflow
- participation in competitive coding websites (Topcoder, HackerRank, Codility)
- participation to data science competitions (Kaggle)
- You will be comfortable working in teams and will be able to proactively engage and collaborate with peers from other teams within the agency.
- You will be an analytical and numerate candidate who has a genuine interest in a career in marketing and advertising.
- You will be inquisitive and curious about understanding people and what makes them tick, with a drive to really get under the skin of our client's marketing and media activity.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.
- Ongoing employment at this or another agency or progress onto a higher level qualification.
Please list ALL qualifications you currently hold (or are awaiting results for) accurately and comprehensively, including subject name and level as appears on certification. If - after being offered a position - you are found to have deliberately omitted or inaccurately listed qualifications that make you ineligible for the apprenticeship (e.g. previous training in the same modules) you will be in breach of your contract with Creative Pioneers2 and we reserve the right to either re-advertise the role or offer to an alternative candidate.