HR Apprentice Level 5
4 days left
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective verbal communication skills - able to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and to tailor language used to the customer
- Diplomatic - able to provide information and support to managers and staff in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Precise - able to complete tasks accurately
- Approachable and professional
- Flexible - able and very willing to work flexibly across a range of tasks
- Enjoys problem solving
- Confident and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Able and willing to deal with difficult situations
- Experience of working in an HR environment
- Experience of extracting and manipulating data from databases
- Basic understanding of employment legislation including equal opportunities
Successfully complete initial assessment, attend an interview, followed by a skills check.
Required to be qualified to at least level 3 in a HR related subject area, (NVQ or CIPD Foundation Certificate). Also required to produce certificates at grade C (4) or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent or pass the skills check which will enable you to achieve this level whilst attending this programme.
Working at least 30 hours a week (plus 1 day a month workshop at College). You would also need to be employed in a suitable HR role for a minimum of 12-18 months (prior experience and assessment can be taken into account).Future prospects
This apprenticeship will provide an excellent platform for the selected individual to progress further in a Human Resources career.