IT Solutions Technician Level 3
7 days left
- 12-18 months
Remit Group are recruiting for our client Phoenix Innovate, an exciting start-up Software Business, and they are looking for a self-motivated individual to join them!
Phoenix Innovate are looking for someone with drive and ambition and become an integral part of what they do. The team the successful Apprentice will work with are highly qualified, innovative and committed to excellence. If you are passionate about Software and Technology and have an analytical mind then this is the Job for you.
You'll need to be creative, technically astute, and a people person - able to build and communicate the vision for a product based on client requirements. You will be taught Agile, Devops, building user stories creating and prioritizing backlogs.
You'll enjoy regular communication with the team and stakeholders, and you'll be proud to present your progress. You’ll be striving to be an accomplished and driven product owner, happy to guide a team of developers.
• Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders, including prospects
• Assist experienced product owners in analyzing complex business and user requirements & create functional specifications
• Serve as a key member of the Software Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building mobile applications and software services.
• Learn the mobile App market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Analyse new and existing architectures and research solutions.
• Self-motivated, driven and ambitious
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations.
• Promote a collaborative environment by working with and sharing information with peers, managers, and clients as appropriate.
• Take initiative to move forward, actively asking questions and seeking feedback through the process
• Organised resources and information needed to accomplish tasks efficiently
If you have any knowledge or previous experience with the following then this is beneficial to our client.
- Experience in using Mobile Apps
- Experience in using Software Systems
- General understanding of user experience & interaction, creative elements, and general product design across multiple digital interfaces (desktop, mobile web, mobile applications)
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)