IT Technical Salesperson
3 days left
- 12-18 months
The Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of Invest IT LTD an ever increasing businesss that supplies, supports and helps purchase IT equipment.
Know your stuff when it comes to computers? Got good communication and persuasion skills? Want to get into the lucrative field of sales, but need some experience and a qualification?
This IT Technical Salesperson qualification could kick-start your epic sales career with Invest IT Ltd a company with over 40+ combined years in this industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Have the opportunity to develop and expand a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing.
• Learn how to assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
• Eventually learn how to prepare sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
• Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
• Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
• Be able to learn how to provide technical advice after sales
• Know how to establishes sales goals and implement a plan to meet those goals
• Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
• Be able to become fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
• Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
• Have the chance to attend trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
• Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
• Driven to succeed
• Interested in technology
• Good IT/Technical knowledge
• High level of accuracy and efficiency
• Ability to prioritise
• Team focused
At least 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English