Junior Content Producer Apprentice (Graphic Design)
Thanks to continual growth of the company’s marketing department; Actesso Medical Supports are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Graphic Designer to assist with the creation of digital content for their own various e-commerce platforms and their clients.
Actesso Medical Supports is an online support retailer, providing products for medical braces, sleeves and splints, alongside sports products such as weightlifting gloves. which are sold on various marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and BigCommerce; meaning the Graphic Design Apprentice will require a plethora of creative assets such as product photography, infographics and various other designs to best display the brand, and their client’s brands online.
In this position, the successful Apprentice will have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and growing design & marketing team to develop new ideas for content, to allow the quality of the businesses services to grow and improve. The Apprentice will work directly with the team’s Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator and with the company’s Managing Director.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Generating new creative ideas for designs and web assets
- Using Adobe creative tools such as Photoshop CC & Illustrator CC
- Being involved in regular marketing meetings to discuss designs & ideas
- Research and collating existing ideas from existing sources to determine successes
- Being the main driving force behind the business’s social media presence, creating posts and engaging with customers
- Generate design concepts for discussion and building the final product
- Occasionally write blog posts about the e-commerce landscape to help drive traffic to the company’s online platforms
Actesso Medical Supports are also outsourced creative work by their sister company, Actimerce Consultancy Limited which provides a consultancy service to various clients who wish to succeed on the Amazon platform. This means that the creative workload often varies with a wide array of unique products and brands.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Secondary or further education in a design or media field
- The ability to come up with new, creative ideas for designs
- Comfortable using tools such as Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator with some level of experience
- Excellent communication skills to share ideas
- Read, write, and speak English to a good standard
- A solid knowledge of computer skills using windows 10
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and aesthetics
- Able to take initiative when problem solving and resolving knowledge gaps
- Eager to learn, both from the apprenticeship course and company supplied materials
- Career driven and motivated to succeed
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working in a team
- Open to feedback and taking constructive criticism
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
- As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2
- The company also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives)