Retail Store Manager Apprenticeship with Iceland
To be considered for this role you must have previous management experience, preferably within a retail setting.Personal qualities
Iceland are looking for candidates who:
- Have the drive and ambition to lead and manage a busy and successful store.
- Take pride in themselves, their team and Iceland
- Provides focus to deliver what is required for the customer and Iceland
- Shares and encourages positivity in their team whilst knowing the reality of the current situation
- Drives pace and urgency in themselves and others
None requiredFuture prospects
A full time role as a an Iceland Store ManagerThings to consider
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early