Network Engineer Apprentice
We're looking for an IT-enthusiast with:
- A good understanding of TCP/IP & OSI model
- An interest in network administration & supporting core business environments
- Experience with Linux systems
- While under supervision be able to complete software updates, hardware changes and configuration changes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual, with a strong desire to learn and develop
- A can-do positive, pro-active attitude
- You'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) of grades A*-C (or new grading of 4-9) including maths, English and IT/science.
- Ideally, you'll also possess A' Levels, or a relevant Level 3 apprenticeship, or other relevant qualifications, and an aptitude for functional maths.
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 16 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you may be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.