Apprentice Cyber Security Analyst (an Arch Apprenticeship)
- Some experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to calmly resolve conflict and challenging situations
- Resourceful and hard working
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their Apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post Apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Bristol that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an Apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the project management industry and have I researched into it?