Apprentice Developer (an Arch Apprenticeship)
- Some knowledge of one or more development languages
- Ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn, develop and keep abreast of technological developments
- Logical, analytical and methodological approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail organises self to deliver agreed objectives on time, and able to perform calmly under pressure
- Patient, reliable, conscientious, diplomatic and trustworthy
- Tenacious, with a pride in what they do
- Builds constructive working relationships within your own team
- Works with colleagues within IT and other departments in a professional manner
- Consults with others over decisions
- A minimum of 5 GCSE grades C or above including English and Maths (or the equivalent)
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their Apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-Apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Bristol that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an Apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the development industry and have I researched into it?